Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Floating Share

Tuesday 4 February 2014

The Amish And Their Unique Cure For Allergy Symptoms

Many allergy sufferers dread to see spring come - not because of the lovely break in the weather, or colorful spring flowers, but because of allergies! Every year it is the same allergy symptoms- itchy skin, watery eyes, sneezing, horrible allergy headaches. When I used to suffer horribly with seasonal allergies, I wished for another cure besides taking over-the-counter allergy medicine every day upon rising, and then one day I found the cure for allergy symptoms! I heard before that allergy symptoms are just symptomatic of another issue- a toxic body. This turned out to be true.
The Amish community is a group of religious settlers here in the United States who do not believe in being in the government "system." As such, they earn their own money farming and making goods, and instead of going to the doctor for every ailment, they have many natural cures for common ailments. They believe that allergies are symptomatic of having a toxic liver and gallbladder, which is caused from processed foods, pesticides, pollution and medications. I tried the liver and gallbladder flush that the Amish have been using for years and my allergy symptoms disappeared. Here is the liver/gallbladder flush that released me from my allergy symptom bondage:
Liver/Gallbladder Flush for Allergy Symptoms
Before you do the liver/gallbladder flush, you want to abstain from eating fat for two to three days- this allows the bile to build up in your liver. It's best to wait to do the liver/gallbladder flush until the evening, before you go to sleep. Before bedtime, take a small bottle of olive oil (8-10oz.) and mix it with about 8 ounces of 100% pure apple juice. Don't worry- you won't taste the olive oil, just the apple juice. After you drink the olive oil and apple juice, squeeze the juice of two lemons into about 10 ounces of warm water and drink this down. This step is a little more difficult, but it's doable. After you have drunk both of the mixtures, go to bed for the rest of the night and sleep. It is recommended that you lay on your right side when you fall asleep, though it's not necessary. Shortly after you wake up in the morning, you will have to go to the bathroom and you will pass many gallstones (sometimes hundreds). You may even pass them several times in the day after the flush. This will be your verifiable proof that you have cleansed your liver.
Over the next couple of days, you may feel a little sluggish and tired. This is due to the toxins being released into your bloodstream and body, and will vanish after two days or so. After that, you will feel like a brand new person! I could not believe how much this liver/gallbladder flush increased my energy, improved my skin, but most of all, no more annoying allergy symptoms! I first did this flush about three years ago and I noticed that after about two years of doing the initial flush, I started feeling a little more tired and run down, so I did the flush again, and like magic, I felt better again. I am always pushing this cleanse on everyone because it worked so well for me. Try it. You have nothing to lose but the allergy symptoms and fatigue!
Source:
Home Remedies from Amish Country, 2005, 5th edition, ABANA books Ltd, Millersburg, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment